Permanently adhere your hand-drawn artwork and lettering on T-shirts, coasters, tote bags, and other compatible Cricut® Infusible Ink™ blanks. With brush tips on one end and marker tips on the other, these dual-tip Freehand markers open up your artistic possibilities! Perfect for artists of all ages, these markers give you a permanent heat transfer unlike any other.
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike iron-on transfers or heat-transfer vinyl that adheres to your project's surface, Infusible Ink designs become one with your compatible material, resulting in rich, full-color transfers that last a lifetime. Get a smooth, durable, premium finish that's always flake-proof, peel-proof, and wash-proof. Personalize and customize any compatible Infusible Ink blank with your name, your favorite logo, or an inspirational phrase that speaks to you. You've never done DIY like this before.
How it works:
1. Draw design using Infusible Ink Freehand Markers on laser copy paper.
2. Choose a compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately).
3. Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress.® or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C).
- 5 dual-tip (1.0 medium point & 2.5–3.2 brush tip) Infusible Ink Freehand Markers in Party Pink, Purple, Sky Blue, Tangerine, Green Apple
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress® or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com/infusible-ink