You'll love creating with this unique distressed-copper look. Get ready for the next hottest thing in heat transfers! Customize T-shirts, totes, and more with pro-level transfers that last a lifetime. Personalize any compatible Infusible Ink™ blank with a name, logo, inside joke, or favorite quote using your Cricut® cutting machine and these ready-to-cut sheets in complementary patterns. When transferred using high temperatures, these pre-inked sheets blossom into vibrant, vivid hues before your eyes. The end result is vivid, brilliant, seamlessly smooth transfers that are peel-proof, flake-proof, and wash-proof! Combine with complementary Infusible Ink Pens & Markers or solid colors for truly unique creations.
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a compatible material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How it works:
1. Choose your materials. Select Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or Infusible Ink Pens & Markers and a compatible Cricut blank.
2. Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or draw with Infusible Ink Pens & Markers using laser copy paper.
3. Apply heat. Infuse your design into your Cricut blank with Cricut EasyPress
The Infusible Ink system includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns, as well as Infusible Ink Pens & Markers. Plus a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters.
Note: Sheets are light sensitive and will be damaged by contact with water. Store in a dark, dry place.
- 4 Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheets 12” x 12” (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm), 4 sheets butcher paper
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress™
- Transferred inks never flake, peel, crack or wrinkle
- Cut designs for T-shirts, coasters, baby bodysuits, tote bags, and more
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
- Sheets will be damaged by liquid/moisture. Store in dark, dry place.
- Will not work with incompatible base materials
- Water-based, acid-free. Not intended for consumption or to be used on skin. For adult use only.
- For Cricut Maker®, Cricut Explore® family machines, and Cricut EasyPress
What you need:
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore cutting machine
- Cricut StandardGrip Machine Mat
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut Blank (compatible with Infusible Ink)
- Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets
- Laser copy paper
- Butcher paper
- Cardstock (80 lb.), White (colored cardstock not recommended)
- Lint-free cloth (for coaster blank projects)
- Lint roller (for apparel & tote blank projects)
- Design Space® software on mobile device or computer