Cricut Joy Infusible Ink 2pk Watercolor Splash Trasnfer Sheets
You save $2.40!
Get ready for the next hottest thing in heat transfers! Customize T-shirts, totes, and more with pro-level transfers that last a lifetime. Personalize any compatible Infusible Ink™ blank with a name, logo, inside joke, or favorite quote using your Cricut Joy™ cutting machine and these ready-to-cut sheets in fun patterns. When transferred using high temperatures, these pre-inked sheets blossom into vibrant, vivid hues before your eyes. The end result is vivid, brilliant, seamlessly smooth transfers that are peel-proof, flake-proof, and wash-proof! What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a compatible material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself. How it works: 1. Choose your materials. Select Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or Infusible Ink Pens & Markers and a compatible Cricut blank. 2. Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or draw with Infusible Ink Pens & Markers using laser copy paper. 3. Apply heat. Infuse your design into your Cricut blank with Cricut EasyPress, or heat press. The Infusible Ink system includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns, as well as Infusible Ink Pens & Markers. Plus, a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters. Note: Sheets are light sensitive and will be damaged by contact with water. Store in a dark, dry place.
- 2 Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheets 4.5” x 12” (11.5 cm x 30.5 cm), 2 sheets butcher paper
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress®, or heat press
- For Cricut Joy™ and Cricut EasyPress®
- Transferred inks never flake, peel, crack, or wrinkle
- Cut designs for T-shirts, coasters, baby bodysuits, tote bags, and more
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
- Sheets will be damaged by liquid/moisture. Store in dark, dry place.
- Will not work with incompatible base materials
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Not intended for consumption or to be used on skin. For adult use only.
- Vapor emitted during heat transfer. For details, see cricut.com/help/infusible-ink-warning