Cricut Maker Champagne
You save 8%!
Meet Cricut Maker, the ultimate smart cutting machine. With the ability to use more advanced tools, Cricut Maker gives you the freedom to make virtually any DIY project you can imagine, from 3D art to home decor, jewelry, iron-on, vinyl, paper projects, and so much more. It has the tools to cut hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from the most delicate paper and fabric to the tough stuff like matboard, leather, and basswood. Use the Rotary Blade to cut fabric for a sewing project — without backing material. Switch to Knife Blade (sold separately) and cut thicker and denser materials for added dimension and depth. Or quickly switch between scoring, engraving, debossing, and other decorative effects with a variety of specialty tips (sold separately). Featuring unique cutting versatility, a huge library of design ideas, sewing patterns available instantly, and easy-to-use apps, Cricut Maker delivers professional-level cutting performance that anyone can use. Included: Rotary Blade + Drive Housing Premium Fine-Point Blade + Housing Fine Point Pen, Black FabricGrip™ Machine Mat, 12" x 12" (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm) LightGrip Machine Mat, 12" x 12" (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm) Welcome Book USB cable Power adapter Free trial membership to Cricut Access™ (for new subscribers) 50 free ready-to-make projects, including 25 sewing patterns Materials for a practice project
- The ultimate in professional-level cutting performance and versatility. Adaptive Tool System™ for professional-level cutting performance and expandability
- Cuts 300+ materials, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather
- Rotary Blade for cutting virtually any fabric without backe
- Digital sewing patterns and quilt blocks available on Design Space
- Compatible with Knife Blade for thicker materials up to 2.4 mm (sold separately)
- Compatible with QuickSwap™ tools to quickly switch between scoring, engraving, debossing, and other decorative effects (sold separately)
- Fast Mode for up to 2X faster cutting and writing
- Used Design Space® software which is avaliable on iOS, Android™, Windows®, and Mac®.
- Connects via USB or Bluetooth®
**Please note all Cricut machine returns require a $25 restocking fee. Learn More**