SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- EcoFi Plus Premium Felt, 9"x 12": White, Black, green, yellow
- Hot glue gun/glue gun sticks
- Pattern templates
- 10" string
To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
- Cut a piece of black felt 2" wider than larger than mask.
- Glue felt to mask trimming top over hang and cutting whiskers out of excess on side.
- Cut out slit at eyes.
- Fold excess fabric in and glue around inside eye holes.
- Cut the rest of the felt according to templates.
- Glue inner eye to eye lining up bottom edges.
- Glue eye to top of eye hole.
- Glue inner ear to ear.
- Glue ear to top right and top left of mask.
- Cut small strips out of white to create stripes. Glue above eyes and on cheeks.
- Glue green circle of bow tie front to top of outer pieces of bow tie front.
- Cut small circles out of yellow felt and glue to front bow tie to create polka dots.
- Cut string in half and glue one end to back right of bow tie front repeat on left.
- Glue bow tie back to back of bow tie front, sandwiching string in between.
- Glue free end of string to back side of mask to hang bow tie.
- Glue small square of felt over string to keep secure.