SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wire Cutters
- 22 gauge Floral Wire
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue
- 18" Pine Wreath
- Floral Picks:
- Holiday Berry and Greenery
- 4 white berries, 4 blue berries
- 1 Holiday Pine (optional)
- Cut one 20" length of wire. Fold in half. Feed the folded end through the wire of the wreath and thread the ends through the folded end to secure. Create a 1" loop. Spiral the ends of the wire around the bottom of the loop closest to the wreath. Wrap the ends back through the wreath. Spiral the ends around the loop to keep the wires of the loop together and for added support. Add a piece of tape to the loop. This should extend beyond the wreath. This tape will be a reminder of the center top location.
- Fluff the pine branches.
- Mark the wreath off into eight sections. Divide the wreath into four quarters then divide the quarters in half. One of the sections should be at the top center of the wreath. Use small cuts of tape applied to the outer branches of the wreath to indicate the sections.
- Holiday Berry and Greenery:
- Cut to individual stems. Keep each of the 8 picks in a separate pile. Separate the stems without berries into a pile. Use one set of blue berries first. Lay equally spaced, between the pine, into the top center section. Remove one stem at a time, place hot glue on the thick part of the wreath stem and replace the stem to secure. Work one eighth of the wreath at a time securing each of the stems before moving to the next section. Use the white berries in the second section. Alternate the blue and white berries with each section. Remove four of the cuts of tape that mark the wreath in to eight sections, leave the four that mark the wreath into quarters. Count out the green stems in to four piles. Use one pile of the stems as filler in each of the four quarters of the wreath.
Optional Holiday Pine:
Add as fill for a touch of glitter.
Craft Hack Tips and Tricks:
- When applying hot glue, hold the tip of the gun close to the spot to be glued. Wipe the nozzle off when finished with each gluing.
- To reduce drips and stringing of the hot glue, apply the glue to the thick wire of the wreath and press the stem into the glue.