Whether you are brand new to sewing or have been at it for years, the Janome 5812 sewing machine is a value priced machine with the power and stitches you need to sew with confidence on all types of fabric, from lightweight quilting cottons to heavy denims and everything in between.
This Janome refurbished sewing machine comes with a NEW 25-year limited warranty.
- 12 Built-In Stitches
- 1 Four-Step Buttonhole
- Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear View Cover
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Adjustable Thread Tension
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Free Arm
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Reverse Button
- Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
- Powerful Motor for all fabric types
- General Purpose Foot (On Machine), Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Needle Set, Seam Ripper, Screwdriver, Large Spool Holder, Small Spool Holder, Spool Pin, Instruction Book, Foot Control, Power Cord, Soft Vinyl Cover
**Please note all sewing machine returns require a $25 restocking fee. Learn More**