Valued JOANN Customers –
In these uncertain times, I want to update you on the latest developments as we work to continue offering much-needed inspiration and respite, as safely as possible.
I am incredibly proud to be part of a retailer that powers thousands of small businesses and sellers, inspires creativity and learning, and helps millions of people make to give to charity. Now more than ever, it is important that we continue to safely provide what these Americans need to support their livelihood, mental wellness and community giving.
As shared previously, we have been taking action to ensure we are protecting our facilities, customers and teams across the nation. We continue to rely on the guidance of public health agencies, including the CDC and local, state and federal governments. As such, we are taking proactive measures to protect all who visit and work in our stores.
- • Store Hours: To operate safely and efficiently while serving our customers, national store hours will be temporarily changed to 9am-7pm. Some stores may be closed or have further limited hours, depending on local restrictions and recommendations. Please visit joann.com/stores for the most up-to-date closures and hours information.
- • Shopping Options: We are now offering Curbside Pick-Up at all open locations. Simply make a purchase via Buy Online, Pick-Up In-Store, and call the store when you arrive. We also offer convenient Ship to Home offers at joann.com and on the mobile app, so you don’t even have to leave home.
- • Store Events: Until further notice, all in-store events, classes and group gatherings are being postponed. All previously purchased classes can be rescheduled free of charge once they are reopened.
- • Free Inspiration: I am glad to share we are offering more inspiration at home with thousands of free projects, video classes and an offer of 2 months free of Creativebug, a creative learning service with inspiration for all.
- • Team Member Support: We are doing all we can to support our amazing Team Members, especially those who are cleaning our stores, stocking our shelves and bringing Handmade Happiness to customers. We are providing dedicated daily and real-time updates; offering benefits including a variety of leave options and Employee Assistance Programs; have added maintenance support; and are implementing remote working options for corporate Team Members. Our People are what set JOANN apart, and they are always our first priority.
As we’ve reiterated from the beginning of this unfortunate situation, the well-being of all JOANN customers, Team Members and partners is our main focus, and we will do all we can to get through this together -- as a strong, tightknit and caring community of creators.
President & CEO