Juki TL 2010Q Mid Arm Quilting & Sewing Machine
The Juki TL-2010Q Mid-Arm Quilting & Sewing Machine is a high-performance sewing and quilting machine. It is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. With advanced features, such an industrial sub-tension system, variable speed control slider, and bright white LED lighting, this machine is built for precision sewing. With a large work area of up to 23 inches with auxiliary table attached, it can handle large quilt, sewing or home decor projects with ease.
- Automatic thread trimming by foot control or push button
- Automatic needle threader
- Speed control adjustment lever
- Bright LED light
- Drop feed lever for free motion sewing
- Dual tension adjustment for best stitch quality
- Reverse lever
- Longarm throat space: 8.5" x 6"
- Extension table included
- Knee lift lever included
**Please note all sewing machine returns require a $25 restocking fee. Learn More**