or a multicolor cruller? Or maybe a classic vanilla glazed play donut is more your style? Any way you like it, now you can get creative at this play donut shop! Aspiring bakers can create and decorate a wild variety of colorful pretend donuts with this Play-Doh donut maker toy for kids 3 years and up. Shape silly donuts in classic shapes with the 4 molds and Play-Doh compound, and use the donut hole tool to stamp lots of pretend mini donuts! Top them with Play-Doh frosting and silly sprinkles with the frosting tool and sprinkle crank. Kids can even press swirls of Play-Doh steam and wacky whipped cream from the tea cup! Show off the creations on the stand, which also has half-molds to make more pretend treats. Check out the creation cards with step-by-step activity ideas for kids. With Play-Doh Kitchen Creations, the best ingredient of all is imagination!
- LET'S PLAY DONUT SHOP - This fun creative toy for kids 3 years and up inspires them to imagine their own donut cafe as they make and display their own colorful Play-Doh donuts!
- CREATE AND DECORATE PRETEND DONUTS - Make Play-Doh donuts in 5 different shapes with the molds, then decorate them with the Play-Doh frosting tool and sprinkle machine!
- WHAT'S IN THE TEACUP? - Make swirls of Play-Doh steam and wacky whipped cream rise from the teacup tool for imaginary tea or hot cocoa to go with your pretend baked treats.
- 4 PLAY-DOH COLORS - With 4 Play-Doh colors in standard size 2-ounce cans, kids who like modeling clay are sure to love creating their own custom pretend donuts with non-toxic Play-Doh compound!
- CREATION CARDS WITH ACTIVITY IDEAS - Not sure where to start? The 2 creation cards feature 4 how-tos with step-by-step photos that show how to make creative Play-Doh treats.