50% OFF ANY ONE REG-PRICE ITEM* 50% OFF ANY ONE REG-PRICE ITEM*
3D Pen Halloween Lanterns
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Polaroid Play 3D Pen
- Empty glass jars
- LED Tea lights
- Acrylic paint - Halloween colors
- Polaroid 3D Black PLA Filament
- Double-sided tape
- Wash out the empty glass jars, and make sure they are clean and dry inside.
- Use the acrylic paint to paint the glass jars in your chosen colors. (You may need to do two coats).
- Allow time for the jars to fully dry.
- Plug your Polaroid Play 3D pen to a 5V 2A adapter.
- Press the 'On' button once, and the LED light will turn Red, indicating that the pen is heating up. When the light turns Blue, this indicates that the pen is ready to use.
- When the pen is ready to use, insert the Polaroid 3D Black PLA filament into the end of the pen and select the draw button once. This will start to draw the filament into the pen and will then begin to extrude. Once the filament begins to extrude, press the draw button again to stop extruding. (Alternatively if you wish to you can press and hold the draw button to extrude and then release to stop extruding).
- Design and draw, or trace Halloween pictures and figures onto the Polaroid 3D screen protector. Allow designs to dry completely and then pop them off the screen protector.
- Using double-sided tape, stick your designs onto the glass jars, once they have dried.
- Turn on the LED tea lights and pop them into the glass jars, and decorate the house with your handmade Halloween lanterns!
- Put extra tea lights into the glass jar to make them glow brighter!