20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE* 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE*
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Cutting Machine Wild Rose Air 2 (ITEM # 16675472) OR Cricut Maker (ITEM# 15657059)
- Cricut Standard Grip Mats (Article # 10544849)
- Cricut Weeder Tool (article # 12841383)
- Cricut Easypress 2 9x9 or Iron (ITEM # 16330292)
- Cricut EasyPress Mat (article # 16020505) Or Cloth
- Critcu+HWTM Patterned Iron On-Winter Sparkle- Article #17137936
- Go to this project on Cricut Design Space to make this
HYPERLINK "https://design.cricut.com/" l "/design/new/projects/project-detail/5d07f2995d88a20183184874" https://design.cricut.com/#/design/new/projects/project-detail/5d07f2995d88a20183184874
- This project cuts a 4" bow decal. You can customize your project size and design by clicking customize button in the bottom right of the project screen. Be sure to keep all of the proportions the same size so the assembly and pieces continue to fit together. Hit Make it to make the project as is.
- Add the gold polka dot Iron on pattern on with shiny side down to the mat. Make sure you mirror the cut before you cut. Select iron on material and hit the Cricut go button.
- Once the cut is done, weed excess from around the words with your Cricut Weeder.
- Align the design on the shirt and heat the Easypress according to the fabric of your shirt, following these recommended settings. HYPERLINK "https://help.cricut.com/easypress-recommended-settings" https://help.cricut.com/easypress-recommended-settings
- Place shirt over the Easypress Mat.
- Apply for recommend setting, and then turn the shirt over and apply again.
- Peel according to the recommended settings.