20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE OF VALENTINE'S PRODUCTS* 20% OFF VALENTINE'S PRODUCTS*
Coffee First Canister
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut® cutting machine
- Cricut® StandardGrip mat 12"x 24"
- Cricut® basic tool kit
- Cricut® vinyl sampler, metallics
- Cricut® removable vinyl, bracken
- Cricut® transfer tape
- Coffee canister
- Go to this project on Cricut Design Space to make this-
- Design Space Link
- This project makes a design that is about 3.25"x 3.25". We recommend measuring your coffee canister prior, to make sure this size will work. You can customize your project size by clicking customize button in the bottom right of the project screen. Hit Make It to make the project as is.
- Add the bracken vinyl your mat first. Select vinyl for your cut setting.
- Load into the machine.
- Press Flashing Cricut button to start cut.
- Repeat with dark silver foil and copper foil.
- Remove the unneeded pieces using a Weeder tool. It is usually easiest to move from the inside out when weeding.
- Use Transfer Tape and your Scraper Tool to apply the bracken vinyl cuts to your project. Make sure surfaces you plan to adhere to are clean and dry.
- TIP: If you have never used vinyl before, check out the links below in the More Help section.
- Peel back transfer tape, leaving the foil behind.
- Repeat with Silver and copper. Apply vinyl in the same order that you see in the image, starting from the bottom layer and working up.