25% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE* 25% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE*
Color Pour Resin Bracelets
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8oz Resin/Hardener
- Heat Gun (optional)
- Supply Kit (optional)
- Bracelet Mold
- Opaque Dye Cool Set
- Metallic Foil Flakes
- Shell Flakes
- Prepare workspace (put down a tarp, wear gloves).
- Measure equal parts resin and hardener and mix together until the resin is clear with no streaks. Stir slowly to avoid bubbles.
- Add metallic foil flakes and shell flakes to mixture along with colorant of choice to resin.
- Carefully pour resin into bracelet mold.
- Use heat gun to help remove any bubbles from resin (optional).
- Let the resin cure overnight.
- Remove bracelets from mold.