25% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE ORDER* 25% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE ORDER*
Cricut Foil Thanks Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut® cutting machine
- Cricut lightGrip mat
- Cricut foil transfer tool housing + medium tip
- Cricut foil transfer sheets, green
- Vinyl tape strips
- White cardstock
- NOTE: This project is designed for Cricut Foil and compatible products only. This project foils and cuts cardstock to create a small romantic card.
- This project makes a design that is about 1/4/5"x 3 1/2". You can customize your project size by clicking customize button in the bottom right of the project screen. Hit 'Make It' to make the project as is. You can also choose your own color iron-on for this project that suits your preferences.
- Insert your Cricut foil housing with appropriate tip when prompted to foil.
- Follow the prompts to place the foil over the area to be foiled on your cardstock, using the vinyl strips or tape to secure the foil, being careful that the vinyl strips do not interfere with the areas to be foiled.
- Remove the foil as prompted and insert the Fine-Point Blade and Housing to cut the card and envelope from the cardstock.
- Tie the twine thought the star cutout at the top of the tag.