Optimized for Infusible Ink transfers. Let this plain, white women's V-neck T-shirt be the blank canvas that inspires your next creative project. Use this compatible Infusible Ink™ blank as your base for vibrant, pro-quality heat transfers that last a lifetime! Unlike iron-on heat transfers or heat-transfer vinyl that adheres to your project's surface, Infusible Ink designs become one with your compatible material, resulting in rich, full-color transfers without edges or seams. Get a smooth, durable, premium finish that's always flake-proof, peel-proof, and wash-proof. Personalize and customize any compatible Infusible Ink blank with your name, your favorite logo, or an inspirational phrase that speaks to you. You've never done DIY like this before.
How it works:
1. Choose your materials. Select Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or Infusible Ink Pens & Markers and a compatible Cricut blank.
2. Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or draw with Infusible Ink Pens & Markers using laser copy paper.*
3. Apply heat. Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress 2 (or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)).
*Designs created with Infusible Ink Pens & Markers require Heat Resistant Tape.
• 1 Women's V-Neck T-Shirt blank
• Customize this blank with original artwork for standout DIY projects
• Compatible with Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheets, Pens & Markers for peel-proof, flake-proof, wash-proof transfers
• For best results, use Cricut EasyPress™ or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
• 95% polyester, 5% spandex
• Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
• For adult use only
Can I use generic blanks for my Infusible Ink projects? We took incredible measures perfecting our formula, ensuring that Cricut blanks give you the results we promise with Infusible Ink: vivid, vibrant, seamlessly smooth, and truly permanent heat transfers. If you use blanks that do not bear the Infusible Ink compatibility badge, here’s what you’re likely to notice: Less vibrancy and sharpness. Incompatible blanks will not give you the vivid and vibrant colors you should expect from Infusible Ink products. Decreased colorfastness/fading. Infusible Ink designs that get transferred to generic base materials will quickly fade and dull with each wash and/or over time. Imperfections. Incompatible blanks are likely to pill, dimple, and pucker, causing transfers with undesirable imperfections.