20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PICK-UP IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE ORDER* 20% OFF PICK-UP IN-STORE ORDERS*
Cricut Midas Foil Art Print
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Midas Cricut tool
- 1 Sheet of dark blue cardstock
- 1 Package of foil transfer paper
- 1 Cricut machine
- Download SVG files
- Midas foil tape (included in foil sheet packs)
- To download the SVG files, to load directly into Cricut Design Space click on the links below.
- MOON PHASES SVG Click Here
- SHINE LIKE A STAR SVG Click Here
- TO THE MOON AND BACK SVG Click Here
- Size the images on your Cricut machine to the size you desire.
- Insert the Midas cutting tool into the Cricut machine. Place your cardstock onto your cutting mat. Place your foil sheet on top shiny side up. Use the Midas tape or painters to tape the foil onto the cardstock on all sides to prevent the foil from pulling up as the machine moves across its surface.
- Set your Cricut machine to draw and select the bold or thin line option depending on what print you are making. Click “make it” and make sure you have selected the proper media types before pushing start.
- Once you remove the cardstock from the mat, make sure the foil is still tape down in place on the cardstock.
- Remove the tape and foil once you have filled in the solid areas.
- Make sure you don’t remove the foil until you have completely transferred the design.