FINAL DAY! 20% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE ORDER* 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE*
DIY Rainbow Ring or Trinket Dish
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene's 'The Ultimate' glue
- Gold spray paint
- Oven bake clay: white_x000B_Plain ring dishes: white_x000B_X-Acto® knife
- Rolling pin
- Form a ball out of clay and roll into a long strand.
- Cut a piece (about 2" long) and bend it into an arch.
- Cut two more pieces and add them underneath your first arch.
- Trim the excess pieces off the bottom to make the base of the rainbow straight.
- Bake your clay according to the package directions.
- Spray paint your rainbow in the color of your choice (I chose gold).
- Glue it onto your ring dish using Aleene's 'The Ultimate' glue.