TODAY ONLY! 60% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE ITEM* 60% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE ITEM*
Fall Velvet Knit Flower Girl Dress
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Simplicity 8708, view C, size 6_x000B_Cuff and bodice knit fabric - 5/8 yard_x000B_Skirt and sleeve knit fabric - 1 yard_x000B_14" invisible zipper_x000B_3/8 yard interfacing
- Cut and construct dress as indicated on pattern except for the sleeves.
- Add 2 1/2" to the length of the sleeve and taper the sleeve so the bottom width measures 11".
- Cut 2 pieces for the cuff 6"x 9", making sure the stretch is horizontal.
- Sew the short sides together with right sides facing.
- Fold the piece in half lengthwise so the wrong sides are together to form the cuff.
- Turn the sleeve inside out.
- Place the wrist cuffs inside the sleeve so all raw edges are matched up.
- The folded edge will be inside the sleeve.
- Stitch the cuff to the sleeve stretching it evenly around the opening.
- Turn right side out and press for a professional look.