50% OFF ANY ONE REG-PRICE CUT OF FABRIC* 50% OFF REG-PRICE CUT OF FABRIC*
Felt Holly Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Maker™
- Hot Glue
- Foam Wreath
DIRECTIONS:CRICUT MAKER™ SETTINGS:
Blade: Rotary Blade
- To download the SVG files, to load directly into Cricut Design Space click on the links below.
- HOLLY LEAF 1 SVG Click Here
- HOLLY LEAF 2 SVG Click Here
- Cut out multiple sheets of leaves.
- Cut out strips of felt, approximately 2" wide.
- Start by hot gluing each strip of felt, slightly overlapping each other to cover the entire wreath.
- Start hot gluing each holly leaf onto the wreath alternating and overlapping each to create a natural look.
- Continue adding holly leaves until the wreath is covered.
- Add red pompoms for the holly berries.
Craft Hack Tips and Tricks:
- You can use a piece of felt to add a hanger to the back, or you can use a wreath hook to hang.