FINAL DAY! 20% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE ORDER* 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE*
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Black T-shirt
- Acrylic paint (white, cobalt, purple, pink)
- Sponge brushes
- Plastic plate
- Paint pen
- Place a piece of cardboard inside the T-shirt so the paint does not bleed through.
- Squirt each paint color on the plastic plate to create your palette.
- Dab small amounts of paint onto the shirt (it’s important to paint light layers to build up the colors). Use a mixture of the colors, starting with a white base and adding the other colors. Use a mixture of techniques to get the most natural look (dabbing, smearing, and twisting a little).
- Continue to add layers until you reach the brightness you desire.
- Use the bleach pen to spray and dab white paint onto the shirt. You can also draw stars with the pen.
- Once your design is dry, you can use the paint pen to draw your favorite star constellation on the galaxy. Start with the stars, then connect the stars with lines.