FINAL DAY! 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE OF VALENTINE'S PRODUCTS* 20% OFF VALENTINE'S PRODUCTS*
Happy Thanksgiving Wood Sign
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut® cutting machine
- Cricut® StandardGrip mat 12"x 24"
- Cricut® basic tool set
- Cricut® orange vinyl
- Cricut® brown vinyl
- Cricut® transfer tape
- Wood sign
- Go to this project on Cricut Design Space to make this-
- Design Space Link
- This project makes a design that is about 9"x 16.5". We recommend measuring your wood piece prior, to make sure this size will work. You can customize your project size by clicking customize button in the bottom right of the project screen. Hit Make It to make the project as is.
- Add the brown vinyl your mat first. Select vinyl for your cut setting.
- Load into the machine
- Press Flashing Cricut button to start cut.
- Repeat with Orange Vinyl.
- Remove the unneeded pieces using a Weeder tool. It is usually easiest to move from the inside out when weeding.
- Use Transfer Tape and your Scraper Tool to apply the vinyl cuts to your project. Make sure surfaces you plan to adhere to are clean and dry.
- TIP: If you have never used vinyl before, check out the links below in the More Help section.
- Peel back transfer tape, leaving the foil behind.