20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE* 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE*
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola® Model Magic
- Crayola Model Magic Shape N Cut Tools
- Cookie cutters
- Using Model Magic Shape N Cut Tools, roll out Model Magic about 1/2" thick on a smooth, flat surface.
- Use cookie cutter on Model Magic to create ornaments.
- Create a small hole close to the top of the ornaments.
- Add accents and additional details to ornaments using Model Magic. Dry overnight.
- Cut a piece of string, loop it through the hole in each ornament, and tie a knot using both ends.
- Hang your Model Magic ornaments around your home or on your tree.
Craft Hack Tips and Tricks:
- Experiment with different winter-themed cookie cutters like a gingerbread man, snowman, candy cane & more.
- We used the end of a paint brush to make the hole in the ornament, but you can use other objects like a paper clip, pencil or toothpick.
- Once your ornament has dried completely, you can also decorate Model Magic with Crayola Paint, Crayola Markers or Crayola Glitter Glue.