20% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE ORDER* 20% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE ORDER*
I'm A Sucker For You Cricut Foil Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut® Cutting Machine
- Cricut LightGrip Mat
- Cricut Single Scoring Wheel & Quickswap Housing or Scoring Stylus Cricut Foil Transfer Tool Housing + Medium Tip
- Cricut Foil Transfer Sheets
- Gold Vinyl Tape Strips
- Adhesive for paper
- White cardstock
- Navy cardstock
- This project is designed for Cricut Foil and compatible products only. This project foils and cuts cardstock to create a small romantic card.
- This project makes a design that is about 4 1/5"x 6". You can customize your project size by clicking customize button in the bottom right of the project screen. Hit 'Make It' to make the project as is. You can also choose your own color iron-on for this project as well that suits your preferences.
- Insert your scoring tool when prompted.
- Insert your Cricut Foil housing with appropriate tip when prompted to foil.
- Follow the prompts to place the foil over the area to be foiled on your cardstock, using the vinyl strips or tape to secure the foil, being careful that the vinyl strips do not interfere with the areas to be foiled.
- Remove the foil as prompted and insert the Fine-Point Blade and Housing to cut the card and envelope from the cardstock.
- Fold along the score lines of the card and envelope.
- Assemble the pieces of the card, using adhesive for paper.
- Fold the envelope into shape and glue the flaps.
- Write a message on the back of the white card if desired.