25% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE* 25% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE*
Mother's Day Thumbprint Ornament
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola® Air Dry Clay
- Crayola washable paint
- Wax paper
- Rolling pin
- Cookie cutter
- On piece of wax paper, roll out medium-size air dry clay ball to 1/2" thick.
- Press cookie cutter into clay to create ornament.
- Use straw to make a hole near the top of ornament.
- Firmly press thumb into middle of ornament twice to create heart shape. Dry overnight.
- Cover ornament and heart with paint. Dry 1/2 hours. Add second coat. Dry 1/2 hours.
- Feed twine through the hole and tie ends into a knot.
Craft Hack Tips and Tricks:
- Use Crayola Take Note Permanent Markers or Crayola Glitter Glue to add personal messages or embellishments to your ornament.