50% OFF ANY ONE REG-PRICE ITEM* 50% OFF ANY ONE REG-PRICE ITEM*
Quirky Birthday Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Cutting Machine (Maker Item # 15657059) (Wisteria Air 2 Item # 16020513)
- Cricut 12x12 Standard Grip Mat (Item # 10544849)
- Cricut Scoring Stylus (Item # 13274998)
- Mint Cardstock
- Purple Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Speckled Patterned Cardstock
- Sewing Machine
- Adhesive foam squares
- Open up this Make it Now project in Design Space
- This project makes a 5.5”X4.25” sized card & envelope. You can customize your card size and design by clicking customize button in the bottom right of the project screen. Hit Make it to make the project as is.
- The mats will display the color of paper needed for each cut. The first mat with white cardstock, then black cardstock, then speckled cardstock, then mint, followed by purple on mat 5. Add the correct colored material to your standard mat, load into the machine, select which material you are cutting and then hit the blinking Cricut button to start your cuts.
- Before cutting be sure to add your scoring stylus to clamp A before starting the cuts so the image and cut and score at the same time.
- Once all the cuts and scores have been made, assemble the card. Use adhesive to attach the ‘birthday’ cutout pieces to the purple rectangle.
- Fold the card along the score line and fold the envelope into shape. Glue the envelope together except the top flap.
- Attach the patterned card stock to the main card with adhesive. When dry, add a line of stitching with your sewing machine.
- Attach the front of the card to the main card with adhesive foam squares.