20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE* 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE*
Red Tie-Dye Kimono
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie Dye Kit®, Party for 6
- White silk kimono
- Disposable plastic table cover
- 2 large rubber bands
- Wash kimono and leave damp. Lay out on covered work surface and smooth out wrinkles.
- Loosely gather kimono, vertically from the bottom up.
- On each side of the center of kimono, place one large rubber band approximately 8-10 inches apart. Place kimono face down on work surface.
- Wearing protective gloves, mix dye according to package instructions.
- Apply Red dye down center back of kimono, allowing dye to diffuse to each side.
- Cover with plastic table cover and let set 6-8 hours.
- Rinse, wash and dry according to fabric requirements.