50% OFF ANY ONE REG-PRICE CUT OF FABRIC* 50% OFF REG-PRICE CUT OF FABRIC*
Rustic Easter Décor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Cutting Machine Wild Rose Air 2 OR Cricut Maker
- Cricut StandardGrip Mats
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- Cricut Deep Cut Blade
- Cricut Basic Tool Set
- Cricut Mint Removable Vinyl
- Blue felt
- White Pompom
- Acrylic Wood Paint
- 12"x12" rustic wood sign
- Hot Glue Gun
- Go to this project on Cricut Design Space to make this-
- Design Space Link
- This project makes one 12"x12" Easter decor piece. You can customize your project size by clicking customize button in the bottom right of the project screen. Hit Make It to make the project as is. You can also choose your own color iron-on for this project as well that suits your preferences.
- Add your vinyl to the mat. The color of the canvas mat matches the color of the vinyl that is put on it.
- Change machine Material setting to vinyl to cut.
- When the green Cricut light flashes, press to start.
- Then add felt to your mat. Add in deep cut blade to B holder.
- Use a weeder tool to remove negative space from vinyl to make a stencil.
- Use transfer tape to transfer image to center of wood sign.
- Fill in images with paint and remove the vinyl stencil.
- Attach the felt bunny cutout and pom pom using hot glue.
- Use transfer tape to apply the vinyl cuts to your project.
- TIP: Apply vinyl in the same order it appears in the layers of Design Space, starting from the bottom layer and working up.