FINAL DAY! 20% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE ORDER* 20% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE ORDER*
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted colors of paint
- Cardstock or thick paper
- Pipe cleaners & other embellishments
- Craft glue
- Begin by folding cardstock in half
- Put small dots of paint on one half of the paper towards the center, then fold paper in half to “smoosh” the paint flat, creating a mirrored image on the other half.
- Let dry completely.
- Once paint is dry, use scissors to cut out the shape of a bug (butterfly, beetle, dragonfly, etc.).
- Fold pipe cleaner in half and roll up the ends to create antennae.
- Attach antennae using craft glue, then add glitter and other embellishments.
- To speed drying of paint-use a heat gun or hair dryer