FINAL DAY! 20% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE ORDER* 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE*
Spring Stem Floral Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted floral picks
- Wire cutting tool
- Wooden vase
- Floral foam
- Large knife for cutting floral foam
- Begin by using a wire cutting tool to separate floral picks into individual stems.
- Use a knife to cut the floral foam to fit tightly in the wooden vase. Make sure the foam sits below the rim of the vase.
- Begin adding greenery and floral to the arrangement by pressing the stems into the floral foam. Adjust the height of each stem and use greenery to fill in areas to hide the floral foam.
- Add in smaller florals and greenery that sit higher than the other florals to create height in the arrangement.
- Add in greenery that drapes over the edge of the vase by slightly bending the stems.