50% OFF ANY ONE REG-PRICE ITEM* 50% OFF ANY ONE REG-PRICE ITEM*
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Small clay saucer
- 1 Sheet of white foam
- 1 Bottle of white acrylic paint
- 1 Bottle of yellow acrylic paint
- 1 Small paintbrush
- Quick grip glue
- Download a flower pattern (2 sizes) small and medium from Design Space
- Download the daisy flower pattern from Design space. You will need 2 sizes, small about 4" and medium about 5 1/2" across. Print it and cut it out with scissors.
- Trace the cut-out flower onto the white foam with a pencil.
- Cut the flower patterns out of the foam using scissors.
- Paint the clay saucer with the white acrylic paint and let it dry. Paint the saucer again with the yellow acrylic paint and let it dry.
- Using the Quick Grip glue, attach the first smaller flower to the bottom of the yellow saucer. Apply a small dab of glue to the bottom of the outside rim of the clay saucer and cup the petals up against the bottom of the saucer. Hold that for a few minutes until tacky dry.
- Take the second bigger flower and using Quick Grip glue attach it centered to the back of the first flower attached to the saucer. Let it dry before use.
- Place the first glued flower on the saucer into a drinking glass to help form the curved petals around the saucer.