FINAL DAY! 20% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE ORDER* 20% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE ORDER*
Unicorn Mason Jars
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Brother P-touch Embellish
- Brother P-touch Embellish Patterned Label Tape in Mint Chevron
- Brother P-touch Embellish Pink Ribbon w/ Gold Lettering
- Brother P-touch Embellish White Ribbon w/ Gold Lettering
- Mason jars
- Pastel cardstock, assorted colors
- White cardstock
- Hot glue gun/glue gun sticks
- Black paint pen
- Gold metallic paint
- Cut out paper templates of flowers, ears and horn.
- Glue the several individual paper parts of the flowers together.
- Hot glue the two parts of the mason jar lid together to make one piece.
- Paint the entire lid gold.
- Paint the horn and inside of unicorn ears gold.
- After all pieces are dry, hot glue the horn and ears onto the outer rim of the lid.
- Hot glue flowers over the bottom of the horn and ears.
- Draw eyes with a paint pen on the front of the mason jar.
- Load the mint chevron tape cartridge into the P-touch Embellish.
- Make sure your machine is reset by holding down shift and the backspace button. Choose Text&Format and press OK.
- Press “Font" button.
- Select the Style-OK setting and choose Solid-OK.
- Select Font button, choose Font-OK choose Florida-OK.
- Type “NAME CANDY JARS" in all caps (using the Caps button on the left-hand side of your machine above shift). Make sure to leave a few spaces in between the individual words to be able to cut each word out.
- Choose the Print button and how many copies you want and hit OK and tape to a place card sign.
- Change the mint chevron tape out for the pink satin ribbon with gold lettering.
- Select the “Frame" setting and pick frame option “22".
- Use the same font and style settings from the “Carly's Candy Jars" sign.
- Type “Strawberry Lollipops" in all caps into the P-touch Embellish.
- Repeat with white satin ribbon cartridge.
- Print and glue onto jar.
CRAFT HACK TIPS & TRICKS:
- You can add fun frames with the Frame key and scroll through till you find the perfect one.
- Remember to always clear your machine before you start a new project or it will use the setting that you set with your last one.
- All of the symbols and frames are shown in the included product guide.
- You can find the “!" by holding down Shift and the #1.