20% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE ORDER* 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE*
Watermelon Tote Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit®, Watermelon
- Tulip® Soft® fabric paint
- Ebony fabric paint
- White canvas tote bag
- Disposable plastic table cover
- 2 plastic tubs
- Water pitcher
- Prewash and dry tote without fabric softener. Smooth out wrinkles.
- Wearing gloves, mix fuchsia and green dye colors and pour into separate plastic tubs.
- Add extra water to each bin with dye.
- Dip bottom two-thirds of tote into fuchsia dye and remove.
- Flip over tote and dip top third into green dye.
- Lay out flat, cover with plastic and let set 6-8 hours.
- Rinse, wash and dry. Smooth out to remove wrinkles.
- Use paintbrush and Ebony fabric paint to add watermelon seeds onto tote.