50% OFF ANY ONE REG-PRICE CUT OF FABRIC* 50% OFF REG-PRICE CUT OF FABRIC*
Winter Wedding Hoops
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" floral hoops, 3
- Floral netting
- 24 gauge floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun/glue gun sticks
- Small white Rose stems, 6
- Pearl single Peony stems, 3
- Burgundy single stem Rose, 3
- Burgundy 28" Ranunculus Spray, 1
- Gray 20" Eucalyptus Bush, 1
- Evergreen bush with red berries, 1
- Stem seeded Eucalyptus, 1
- Dark green 33" Eucalyptus spray, 2
- Cut the floral netting into approximately a 6"x 4" rectangle. Attach netting to the hoop using the wire from the netting. Tightly twist the ends of the wire around the hoop to secure.
- Remove the white and burgundy roses and the pearl peony flowers from the stems leaving approximately 3" of stem attached to the flower.
- Weave the stem of the flowers through the netting. Once flowers are in desired place, turn the bouquet over and add dabs of hot glue to the floral stems to attach them to the netting.
- Remove greenery from the main stem and insert in the same fashion as the floral by weaving the stems through the netting and hot gluing to hold in place.
- Wrap individual berry stems around the evergreens and insert those together into the bouquet.
Craft Hack Tips and Tricks:
- As the bouquet begins to get full, the greenery can be added to the arrangement without weaving through the netting, but by attaching the stems to the floral with hot glue.