FINAL DAY! 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE OF VALENTINE'S PRODUCTS* 20% OFF VALENTINE'S PRODUCTS*
You Can Do It Coffee Mug
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut® cutting machine
- Cricut® StandardGrip mat 12"x 24"
- Cricut® basic tool kit
- Cricut® adhesive foil, stainless copper
- Cricut® adhesive foil, dark silver
- Cricut® transfer tape
- Coffee mug
- Go to this project on Cricut Design Space to make this-
- Design Space Link
- This project makes a design that is about 2.5"x 2.25". We recommend measuring your coffee mug prior, to make sure this size will work. You can customize your project size by clicking customize button in the bottom right of the project screen. Hit Make It to make the project as is.
- Add the Adhesive foil to your mat first. Select Adhesive foil from the custom material list.
- Load into the machine.
- Press Flashing Cricut button to start cut.
- Repeat with Copper foil.
- Remove the unneeded pieces using a Weeder tool. It is usually easiest to move from the inside out when weeding.
- Use Transfer Tape and your Scraper Tool to apply the Copper vinyl cuts to your project. Make sure surfaces you plan to adhere to are clean and dry.
- TIP: If you have never used vinyl before, check out the links below in the More Help section.
- Peel back transfer tape, leaving the foil behind.
- Repeat with Silver Foil.