The Singer 14CG754 ProFinish Serger Overlock Machine provides a wide selection of stitch options including 4 Built-In Rolled Hems that help you achieve professional results every time. Adjustable Stitch Length and Width, Differential Feed and Color Coded Lay-In Threading allow easy set-up and creative freedom. Save time with hems, seams and seam finishing with the 2-3-4 thread capability. The Optional Free Arm lets you easily sew sleeves and cuffs. Decorative Flat-Locking and Easy Rolled Hems make fashion sewing enjoyable.
All-Purpose Foot, Needle Set, Tweezers, Spreader, Small Screwdriver, Machine intro DVD, Instruction manual with stitch guide, Foot Control, Power Cord
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy
- 2-3-4 thread capability provides plenty of stitch variety
- 1,300 Stitches-Per-Minute for faster sewing
- Differential Feed eliminates stretching and puckering on all fabrics
- 4 Built-In Rolled Hems provide more hem options, especially for lightweight fabrics
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width keep seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric
- Color Coded Lay-In Threading makes set-up quick and easy
- Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the sewing machine and get started sewing.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
**Please note all sewing machine returns require a $25 restocking fee. Learn More**